Sunday, May 6, 2012

Careful what you wish for

While I was working on that last post, I stopped to get some food with friends which requires a 20 minute walk into town.  Food was good.  It starts pouring though.  We are umbrellaless mostly in flip-flops, I was in Tacky Shirt (TS).  We started jogging back to the house with rain just soaking us.  Finally we get home (which was uphill the whole time) I look down and the backs of my legs are COVERED in mud.  There were spots of mud up to the bottom of TS!  It literally looked like I had just given up and sat down in a pile of mud.  HOW?!  Anyways I figured that I had to post about that little adventure since I was just mentioning how few adventures have been going on in the past few days.  Cheers to the daily adventure!  And cudos to anyone who actually made it through the entire last post!

No comments:

Post a Comment